School Arrangements for Tuesday 15 May 2018
Tomorrow afternoon is Cher’s funeral and classes have been reassigned to enable staff to attend the service. Additional staff and 2 principal class members from neighbouring schools will be present to support our school. The support provided by DE&T, and particularly our network of schools, has been overwhelming.
I believe some families plan on attending Cher’s funeral. If you are intending on being at the service, I would suggest that children are collected from school by 1.00pm.
The following is the structure for tomorrow:
11.00 – 11.30am – Recess for all children
1.45pm – Children will be taken to ‘base classrooms/spaces’ where a number of staff will support the children.
1.50 – 2.10pm – Children to eat lunch – supervised
2.10 – 3.10pm – Lunch play
3.10pm – Children to return to base rooms from where they will be dismissed at 3.30pm
Base areas are as follows:
- Preps will be in the Manabi Centre
- Year 1 will be in 1R – double area
- Year 2 will be in 2A/2R area
- Year 3 will be in 3MS/30 and the staffroom
- Year 4 and 3SA will be in 4T and 4K area
- Year 5 and 6 will be in the library and 5E/6KA area