Our next working bee on the 18th of May is fast approaching.
We have a HUGE list of jobs that need to be accomplished so please pop the date in your diary and spread the word.
Action plan for the day
- Lay the concrete edge for the path
- Put the Orchard fence posts in
- Prepare the Frog Bog for planting later in the term
- Clean the spoon drain around oval
- Spread mulch around the back of the oval
- Move bluestone to Green zone
- Fix door on shed, put L- brackets on staffroom tables and put up hanging rail in Narnia
- Northwest frontier shelves to be put up
Please bring along gloves, rakes, spades, wheelbarrows and other useful tools