We have three payment options available at St Kilda Primary School.
- Preferred (Compass)
- EFTPOS at school office
Things you may be charged for:
- Essential learning items (student curriculum items)
- Voluntary contributions (building, library and welfare fund)
- Optional Items (Camps, incursions, excursions and swimming, sports etc)
We understand that sometimes it can be difficult to budget for school related payments. Families experiencing financial hardship can speak with the school to set up a payment plan.
- Healthcare card holders can apply for CSEF funding (for Camps, Swimming and Excursion Funds)
- Prep parents can apply for State School Relief funding for uniforms and backpacks. Conditions apply: https://stateschoolsrelief.org.au/